Built in 1873 after Boston’s Great Fire, 20 Winthrop Square puts modern office space in an elegant “Olde Boston” setting. A National Register property, the building is known for its brick and limestone facade, gracefully following the curves of Franklin and Devonshire Streets.
Fully renovated in 1984, its four 6,000 s.f. first class office floors are entered through a tastefully decorated lobby featuring bronze elevators and gold accents. The street floor is occupied by retail establishments offering financial and business services.
With a 235 foot windowed perimeter, there is potential for numerous private offices with natural light. 20 Winthrop Square is the headquarters of A.W. Perry, Inc. and management is on site providing superior service to building tenants. Tenants have 24-hour access and the lobby is attended by a security guard during business hours.
Located in the heart of Boston’s Financial District, major banks and financial institutions are less than a block away. The building is convenient to the shops and restaurants of Downtown Crossing and only steps away from the MBTA and public parking.